In light of the current national health pandemic and by adhering to guidelines recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease control), ADA (American dental association), ISDS (IL state dental society), AAE (American association of endodontists), local and state health departments. The following policies will be implemented until further notice:
- Upon arrival, patients must be wearing a mask
- To avoid having more than one patient in the waiting area, please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. We will call you if we are able to see you earlier.
- Only the patient is allowed in the waiting area (except minors). Companions must wait in the car or outside.
- Patients will be expected to fill a Covid-19 screening form and to have their temperature taken. Patients with active symptoms or elevated temperature will be asked to reschedule and provide a medical clearance.
- To comply with social distancing requirements, we increased the appointment’s time to ovoid overlapping of patients. That will also give the staff a chance to sanitize the office between patients.
- We will not be able to accommodate walk ins. Please call to make an appointment.
- We encourage patients to fill and submit their forms online (including health history and demographics).
Aside from the regular universal infection control precautions, we are also implementing the following added precautions to better provide safety for patients and staff:
- Air purifiers with ionizer function.
- Sanitization of all solid surfaces like doors handles, seats, light switches, pens, bathroom fixtures etc.
- Wearing improvised PPE including gowns, special masks, face shields, eye shield, gloves etc.
- Installation of barrier shields at check in and check out stations.
Because of extended appointments times and due to social distancing requirements, it will be difficult to accommodate same day emergency visits. We will try our best to get you in as soon as possible as long as we have an opening in the schedule or a last minute cancelation. Palliative care can be provided utilizing Tele-dentistry under certain guidelines until you can be seen at the office.
Thank you for your interest in Naperfield Endodontics, a dental practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care (root canal treatment).
We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialist Dr. Elasaad, includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We hope that the information provided here answers many of your questions about endodontic treatment. If you would like additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Naperville Office Phone Number (630) 305-0312.
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including: